Manager, Cortex Customer Success EMEA
Palo Alto Networks Inc.
I have joined Demisto Ltd. in October 2018 as a customer success manager. Demisto was acquired in March 2019 by Palo Alto Networks.
Regional Sales Manager, Benelux
Cynet Security Ltd.
• Penetrating the Benelux and France regions.
• Selling Cynet solutions, Security assessment and audit services and cloud services.
• Developing the region – building prospects pipeline, finding the right partners and service providers
• Focus on creating sales for SME and Enterprise customers
Head, Cyber Security
Dizengoff Nigeria (Part of Balton CP)
Dizengoff Nigeria Ltd is a subsidiary of the UK owned Balton CP Group, boasting of physical presence across Sub-Saharan Africa. It is one of the leading Communication Technology companies in Nigeria, providing customers with the best-in-class Innovative solutions in Communications Technology as well as consultancy and implementation services for first class Cyber Security.
• Planning the business strategy for the Cyber Security policy
• Managed all aspects of Dizengoff Cyber Security solutions sales
• Responsible for 110% increase in Cyber Security sales (since 2014) and for growing market presence of company’s Cyber Security solutions
• Managed key accounts relationships and participated in closing strategic opportunities to exceed budget
• Leading direct sales with high profile accounts and strategic partnerships
• Established performance budget, analyzed results, and provided feedback on a continual basis, to proactively improve revenue, as well as Gross Profit
• Supervised sales and marketing manpower as well as the hiring and training of personnel
• Designed successful sales strategies from customer and market feedback
• Managed all potential sales opportunities including distribution strategies, re-seller agreements and product segmentation
• Build relationships with executives of major company accounts
Product Manager, Cyber Security
DataGroupIT specializes in the distribution of leading-edge IT products in the African market. Best of Breed technologies and solutions in various IT categories from IT Security/Audit and Forensic to Infrastructure and Solutions to (SOC/SIEM/Log Management, Authentication/PKI, Data Base/File Security and monitoring.
Business development for security products in Nigeria
Planning the Go-to-market Strategy in collaboration with the vendor and the marketing managers
Developing and building new opportunities for new products
Building relationships with stakeholders and decision makers in target organizations
Work together with the partners to identify new opportunities and develop them to satisfied customer
FEBRAURY 2013 - MARCH 2015
Project Manager and Customer Relations Manager
R.T.Com (Nigeria) is a private integration and infrastructure company who is offering services to the Federal government of Nigeria.
• Project Management: Overall responsibility for the delivery of the project with high standards and on-schedule
• Develops detailed project plans, obtains and confirms commitments, and tracks completion of tasks against the plans
• Manage, motivate and lead the project team to ensure objectives are achieved
• Organizes data from into technical options, user specifications, cost estimates and timelines
• Consistent attention to business relationships with the customers
• Managing customers expectations & troubleshooting customers issues
• Manage regular customers meetings and deal with ad-hoc consultancy
DECEMBER 2009 - JULY 2011
Senior Sales Engineer
Crescendo Networks Ltd.
Crescendo Networks is a start-up company who developed hardware based application delivery and server’s front-ending device.
• Performing Pre-sale and sales activities
• Developed the APAC market for the company, and increased the sales revenue while cooperating with the sales team
• Assist, accompany and support sales personal in sales and pre-sales meeting
• Extensive field and onsite experience
• Push forward customer towards closing deals
• Transfer of technical presentations and marketing materials for customer and partners
• Performing benchmark tests against market competitors in customer environments
• Following technical leads from road shows and meetings
• Planning and performing customer’s POC while achieving the right goals
• Plan, Design and Implement the company’s solution
• Responsible to resolve technical problems that arise in the sales process and finding the right solution for the customer
JUNE 2007 - DECEMBER 2009
Professional Services, Security
Sanctum (Acquired by Watchfire)
Sanctum Inc. was the pionner in Web Application Firewall. It was acquired by Watchfire in 2003, which was later sold to IBM.
• Planning and implementing the application firewall in complex customer environments
• Deliver product specific training and certification course
• Promote and represent the customer's requirements
• Focal point between R&D, Product management and professional services.
• Escalate customer problems to R&D and Product management.
• Maintain and expand the knowledge base of the company’s products and related technologies.
• Provide R&D and Product management with field-driven feedback
• Planning, deploying and maintaining the QA and R&D lab (>50 network devices)
• Reconstruct various costumers’ environments in the lab in order to reproduce end-case scenarios
OCTOBER 2000 - DECEMBER 2005